nanotechnology enabled textile & paper coating
The innovative fiber protection-product, based on Nanotechnology protects almost any type of textile from water, dirt, contamination and stains-whilst remaining totally invisible!
It will not affect the appearance, its ability to breathe, its colour handle and is easy to maintain.
These products are exceedingly water-resistant on outdoor materials; keeping them drier longer. Oil, coffee and other frequent stains belong to the part, if the material is treated with our protective products.
Examples of use
- Household textiles (pillow & carpets)
- Paper, cardboard
- Strong hydrophobics and oleophobics
- Strong non-stick properties
- Food Safe (inert)
- Protection of fibers from adhering to dirt.
- Invisible to the human eye (coating thickness: 100-150nm)
- Permanent (UV-stable, very resistant to abrasion)
- Simple application (do it-yourself)
- Washing and cleaning agent resistance
Simple do-it-yourself application makes it suitable for end-users:
1. Manual: Application by wetting textiles (spraying or dipping)
2. Industrial: Application using the standing HVLP systems.
This Nano coating is completely networked and hardened after 24 hours. The easy-clean effect can be tested after this hardening period
Unopened original containers can be stored for at least 1 year.
Recommended storage and transport temperature: -3 to 30 degree celcius
Manual + Industrial: between 25 and 100 ml/m2, depending on absorbency of the substrate. A quantity of approx. 10 ml/m2 per mm of material’s thickness should be calculated.
advantages of nano coating in comparison with competative products:
Permanence and longevity:
The UV-stability enables functionality for a number of years, approximately the lifetime of the coated surface. Many competitive products are damaged slowly by sunlight.
Abrasion-resistant easy-to-clean effect:
A solid chemical connection with the substrate enables an excellent abrasion and washing machine- resistance-the coating adheres to the fibres until it is destroyed by external influence. Many competitive products ae now washing machine resistant.
Washing agent stability
The product is washing agent-resistant.
Many competitive products must be re-apllied after cleaning textiles.